Being a Mediator (INFP)

Intermezzo: I don't know what kind of orchid this is. But I remember, at every Teacher's Day commemoration ceremony, this type of orchid would be used as a flower bouquet to wish my teachers in elementary school a Happy Teacher's Day.

We should be honest and fair before answering the questions for accurate results. I took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test thrice and only did so to ensure that my answers were always clear and consistent. In self-reflection, I answered different questions in different ways during each test sequence. But even though the percentages of my scores changed slightly, the results consistently showed that I was a Mediator (INFP) personality type.

I need help understanding the complexities and subtleties of the personality types described in the 16 Personalities. Before, all I knew about people was their moods, like anger, shyness, vengeance, and reticence. It becomes clear that the words people use to describe everyone's unique personality type have much more meaning than they initially seem to.

One criticism of the MBTI is that it tends to focus too much on the good things about each personality type while ignoring or downplaying the bad stuff. This evaluation is a way to get people to adopt a point of view that emphasizes the inherent good in every part of life. Modern society lacks subtlety, which is a shame because it oversimplifies the complexities of human behavior by putting it into a small number of opposing categories, such as "good" versus "bad," "courteous" versus "rude," and "sincere" versus "deceptive."

Is it essential to give someone an assessment to find out what kind of person they are? How someone answers this question depends on how they are wired. The results of this test are very reliable, making it a valuable point of reference. On the other hand, I struggle with these ideas as a caring educator who can explain the complexities of cognitive processes, behaviors, and the ability to control emotions. Over time, they've become set in ways that are hard to change.

Even though The Mediator seems calm and unassuming, they have a lot of depth and complexity that goes beyond what can be seen on the surface. In reality, my mind keeps working even though I try to keep it from doing so. My subconscious mind does a fantastic thing during my daily activities: it builds complex realms nested inside each other without me being aware. During lively conversations with my friends and sometimes even with my family, I often find myself deep in making up stories in my head. Consider a hypothetical situation where the above event happens but with a sample more representative of society. People with this condition often have vivid imaginations or trouble staying on task, which I don't know much about.

People with the Mediator personality type feel strong emotions when they listen to music. I get a lot of pleasure from the beautiful harmonies of music, which aren't limited to a single genre. As my inner self moves independently, I feel a sense of freedom. At the same time, I can enjoy the wide range of musical compositions that stimulate my hearing senses. I don't have a carefully chosen set of musical pleasures, and I don't care much about the prestigious title of the year's best musical composition. Still, a melodic design has poetic verses that deeply resonate with the deepest essence of my being. In that case, it is the most brilliant piece of music there is, based on how I understand music.

Hearing Luther Vandross sing the famous song "Dance with My Father" is like being taken to another world. The part of the song about a father who leaves his family didn't make sense to me. Whether or not this outcome reflects my role as a Mediator, I always recognize and appreciate how my life experiences have shaped who I am today.

Throughout my life, I've been lucky enough to learn many valuable lessons that have helped me see the deep wisdom always there. The experience has taught me how to accept and acknowledge tears since not everyone can naturally show happiness through laughter. The experience has given me the courage to face problems independently since only some are willing to help. This experience has taught me how important it is to keep a positive attitude, even when something terrible happens that affects your emotional well-being deeply. This experience has given me the strength to stop moving forward if my path isn't in line with what I want out of life.

Oh, "Memories" by Maroon 5! There has been a time when I thought that feelings of happiness and mirth would last forever. But the undeniable truth is right in front of us where we are now. On this important day, when we think about how we got to this point, we have to face the bittersweet truth that, while we've been lucky to have some important people with us along the way, we've also had to say goodbye to a few along the way.

The Mediator has a robust emotional response to nature. I want to show how grateful I am for what comes from recognizing that God's grace and love have been given to us by the unique gifts of the natural world. In the natural world, the sun longs for the embrace of rain, while rain waits patiently for its chance to nourish the earth. The river, which symbolizes how life is constantly changing, flows in harmony with the mountain, which stays in the same place and doesn't try to control the people below it. As night falls, the moon and stars shine brightly, reminding us of our importance in the vast universe. In these situations, birds make noises and act in ways that could be playful and strategic. This could be a way for them to get away from possible dangers. The neighbor's chickens disturb the peaceful atmosphere of the flowers I'm caring for, a good reminder of how fragile tranquillity is.

In deep relationships, I often think about how each person's life is inherently different. To truly understand, you must accept the discomfort of other people's reactions. Some people work hard to be successful, while others just talk nicely. People's ideas of right and wrong are shaped by the philosophies guiding them on their own paths. However, in the vastness of existence, these ideas are just points of view.

Some of them said hello back, but others seemed to be trying to avoid it on purpose. I can't change how they feel about me in any way. Some people are good, and some are good because they try to reach a specific goal. I felt better when I tried to act like I didn't understand.

With all my heart, I pray for small traders to do well so their businesses can grow and thrive like delicate flowers in the morning sun. May the people who provide for their families find comfort in God as they go through the twists and turns of life, making it easier for God to lead them. Let those seeking healing be blessed with the perfect elixir, a blend of medicine and soul that brings healing and peacefulness. May the souls that are weighed down by the trials of life find a quick solution to their problems and let go of their heavy loads with grace and ease. I also reprimand those who openly show they don't like me, bring those to justice who make my goals harder on purpose, and pierce the hearts of those who publicly insult the good people I care about.

Some think Mediator has a solid need to connect with others and a calling to help because most people seek deeper connections than they see on the surface. A Mediator can feel alone because the rest of the world doesn't value their unique ability to deal with emotions, but I don't see what's so special about it.

Comments